Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Tale of Two Stores...Spent $15.96, Saved $29.99, Received Back $3

Ran to each of the drugstores once today.


CVS trip:
2 - Honest Tea...$1 each
2 - Ice Breakers Gum...2/$5
1 - CVS Green Bag Tag...$0.99
2 - Similac...$6.49 each

Coupons used:
1 - $4/$20 CVS coupon
1 - $5 any Similac
1 - $3 any Similac
1 - FREE GBT CVS coupon

Total after coupons: $7.98
Total before coupons: $20.97
Received back: $2 ECB for purchasing five selected drinks (already purchased the other three required before I started the blog this week) and $1 ECB for my fourth GBT scan (this is the second card I use for my deals that belongs to my Mother in Law.)
Added $5 towards my $10 goal total to get a $3 ECB back.


Walgreens Trip:
2 - Similac...$6.49 each
1 - Illy Latte...$2
2 - Walgreens Diapers...2/$10

Coupons used:
1 - Walgreens coupon $2/1 WAGS diapers...counts twice because I purchased 2...took off $4 total
2* - $5 off any Similac
1 - $3 off any Similac

*There was actually a store error in my favor regarding the $5 Similac coupon. For some reason the cashier scanned it twice. I didn't notice until I got home. I guess it makes up for the 2 coupons I forgot to use yesterday and then some! :)

Total after coupons: $7.98
Total before coupons: $24.98
Received back: $2 Register Reward (RR) for the Illy purchase



Grand Totals:
Before Coupons: $45.95
After Coupons: $15.96 OOP
A total Savings of: $29.99
Received back: $3 in CVS Extra Care Bucks and $2 in Walgreens RRs

Another day another sale...
Questions, Comments, Concerns? Post them here!
Like what you read? Feel free to re-post and spread the coupon word!

Today I earned 76 Swagbucks!
*I actually just won 10 swagbucks going to the site to check how many swagbucks I earned today! EASY!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment