Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mr. Rebates...another invaluable money making internet tool

I know there are many cash back sites out there on the world wide web; one I can speak on is Mr. Rebates. Basically if you buy products online you SHOULD be using a cash back site...it just makes sense. This won't get you rich, but it can help recoup some of your cost.

The way Mr. Rebates works is you get a percentage back on all participating online purchases. I use it the most for my ebay purchases, at 3% back. I generally use ebay to buy coupons so I can make/save (however you want to look at it) more money.

It works similar to how Swagbucks does in that you must click through their site before purchasing from the site you want. Mr. Rebates records all your participating transactions and gives you a summary of your total earnings.

The tricky part comes when it is time to cash out. Again this is a way to supplement additional income into your account, not to make a living (believe me I have tried!). You have to accumulate $10 or more for a cash out at Mr. Rebates. You request either a Paypal payment (the one I use and recommend) or a personal check at the end of the month as long as that amount exceeds $10. For example, I just cashed out a payment of $18.62. You do have to wait three months before getting paid when you first sign up, but after that you can receive monthly payments.

To date I have made $60.01 in no fee paypal and have earned another $118.27 that is waiting be cashed out. Not too bad considering I joined in mid November 2010.

All in all I am impressed with this site. It has paid me everything I have earned with no hassles. I would say go for it! Every little bit helps, especially if you are an online buyer.

Was this helpful in anyway? Feel free to share it with others! Knowledge is power. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them here! Ciao for now.

Mr. Rebates

No comments:

Post a Comment