Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Best Kept Secrets in Extras...Swagbucks

I have been a stay at home mom for over two years now and look for ANY and ALL possible ways to make extra cash on the side. One of the free tools that has earned me LOTS of bonuses is Swagbucks.

I joined a little over a year ago and have been cashing out Paypal payments (no fee) as well as $5 Amazon gift cards...and those are just naming a few! To date I have earned $75 in cash (paid to me via Paypal) and $50 in Amazon Gift Cards. That is $125 worth of rewards in a year just for using this website!

Swagbucks is easy enough to navigate and earn on, the only thing it will cost you is your time. Once you sign up for Swagbucks you are automatically awarded a certain amount of swagbucks (usually 30 to 50 just for signing up).

The way swagbucks work is once you earn them you can spend them on whatever you want. I like Amazon and Paypal because I can turn fake bucks into real ones. Again, this is not a way to get rich, but works wonders for the holidays and special occasions.

The easiest way to earn swagbucks is by simply making them your home page and doing all your searches through their site. ALL your searches is the key. I search on Swagbucks for things I don't need to search for like yahoo and paypal. I use Swagbucks to get around the internet. Each time I go to a new site I allow Swagbucks to take me there. Granted it is an extra step, but one that really pays off.

Swagbucks
also offers a wide variety of other buck earning methods such as their new coupon feature. This site has hooked up with coupons.com and allows you to print coupons (2 per computer) for which they then give you ten swagbucks for each coupon you redeem! *This has also been a VERY handy money maker for me considering the rate I use coupons!*

Other earning methods include online shopping where they give you two swagbucks for every one real buck you spend at their large selection of real world stores. There are also daily polls and surveys that award you one swagbuck just for clicking on them. The swagblog often has code hunts and giveaways (especially on holidays) that can pad your account nicely.

All in all Swagbucks is well worth the effort in my opinion. I was skeptical at first, but after experiencing the results would recommend to anyone. Sign up today and see how much you can earn! Swag success stories are more than welcome here...If you think this post was helpful feel free to re-post. I am always glad to help save people money!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment