Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fallen from Facebook

I have had a recent string of difficulties with Facebook and have decided to use a different method of spreading my coupon mania...this blog. I will still use the Facebook fan page Central Coupon Services, but will post to this blog first (in case that fan page is also shut down). I have been lazy, please forgive me...

This blog will contain my shopping excursions as often as they happen (generally four to six times a week) along with a breakdown of what coupons I used, what I paid out of pocket(OOP), and what I received back (if anything).

Questions and Comments are more than welcome and I am happy to respond...preferably on this blog. So become a follower today and learn the secrets of this coupon maniac!

Thanks and enjoy the savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment