Monday, June 20, 2011

Question from a reader...

Q: I was wondering how the $10 gas card works? do you build the total or buy $30 at the same time.

A: Because CVS has a card that keeps track of your spending for their deals you do not need to buy the prescribed total at one time to earn the reward. That is the advantage of the Extra Care Card. Check out my many posts and you will see how I am splitting up most of their deals in order to maximize my coupons.

For example...this week CVS has a baby deal where you spend $25 and get back $10 in Extra Care bucks. I purchased one tub of Similac formula for $22 yesterday and will go back for my remaining balance either today or tomorrow. I even used a FREE coupon and the $22 still counts towards my total. More details here. I heart CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment